Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Our website is protected by Copyright Law of Australia. All rights are reserved. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- You must be aged 18 years or older to order, or accept delivery of, our wine under the Tasmanian Liquor Licensing Act 1990. The Act requires the purchaser to provide their date of birth (unless previously supplied). By proceeding with this transaction, you are confirming to us that you are indeed aged 18 years or older.
Product pricing & payment
- All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Payment can be made by any of the options specified on the website. Payment must be made at time of transaction (except in the case of a Direct Deposit where payment is required prior to dispatch of wine).
- Prices, products and offers include GST. In all other respects, the price is exclusive of taxes, duties and charges imposed or levied in Australia or overseas in connection with the supply of goods or services.
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All items are promoted in good faith to be available at the time of ordering.
- We reserve the right to correct any printing errors.
- Title in the goods does not pass to you until payment has been received.
Quantity of order
A minimum order of 3 bottles is required. You can help us save packaging for larger quantities by ordering in multiples of 6.
We send our wine, securely packaged, to all locations within Australia via Australia Post which provides you with full online tracking. Delivery time is generally 4-8 business days to capitals. Delivery to regions outside capitals and to WA, NT and far north QLD may take up to 10 business days.
We currently only post wine orders within Australia. If you wish to order wine for posting overseas, please email us first to discuss.
Warranty, returns and refunds
We do not offer a warranty on any product.
We will replace or refund you for any bottle of wine that is accidentally damaged during transit. In the unfortunate event that a bottle of wine is broken when delivered to you, please do not accept delivery. Ask the delivery company to return it to us as soon as possible and email us so we can ensure a replacement delivery of wine is sent to you as soon as possible.
Wine is perishable and needs to be protected from extreme weather conditions. Excessive heat or cold can adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment. Wet or humid weather can affect wine labelling and packaging. Saltwater River Wines will not accept responsibility for wine left exposed to extreme weather conditions once delivered by Australia Post.
Risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you upon delivery.